Google recently updated a new version Penguin, one of its many algorithms, called Penguin 2.1. The update was meant to attack web spam and decrease the rankings of websites that did not meet Google's quality guidelines and Link schemes. Penguin 2.1 affected a number of websites in an extreme way: while many websites were able to recover and regain their traffic, some websites lost their businesses.
Penguin 2.1 launching today. Affects ~1% of searches to a noticeable degree. More info on Penguin: http://t.co/4YSh4sfZQj
— Matt Cutts (@mattcutts) October 4, 2013
How to recover Penguin 2.1 spam-filtering algorithm penalty:
Google penguin always penalized web spam link site. So you need
Go on your Google webmaster tools:
- Select your site
- Click on “Search traffic”
- Select “links to your Site”
- Click to more and here you can download Domains level sheet, Sample links sheet, and latest links sheet.
- Check your link status like natural or unnatural, live or removed, dofollow or nofollow.
Now Start your link removal process.
- Removed all Unnatural dofollow link those distribute Page rank.
- Adding a rel="nofollow" attribute to the <a>tag.
- Redirecting the links to an intermediate page that is blocked from search engines with a robots.txt file.
- Removed all loading pages with irrelevant keywords.
- Create a disavow txt file and add those link not removed.Read more about disavow txt file click here
- Upload disavow file to webmaster tool.
Email me for Penguin penalty Recovery : Jiten3patel@gmail.com