Site web-page analysis tutorial:
Tips for making unique webpage title
- Long term keyword positing at the beginning of the title tag then short term keyword and then brand name at the end separated by a hyphen or a pipe(- or | ).
- As possible webpage title length 65 characters including with space because some major search engine shown 65 characters on SERPs.
Tips for making unique webpage META Description:
- As possible webpage meta description length between 80 -160 characters including with space.
- Writing short length in about your page and concenter keywords in meta description tag.
3. Text - <body> Tag
Tips for making unique body text:
- Has at least 500 words to each webpage.
- Has a keyword density between 3 and 5% in your content.
- Has paragraphs, headings, subheadings and use semantic.
- Has inbound and outbound links to related topics.
4. Links - <a> Tags
Tips for making good Links:
- As possible keep 10 text links to internal pages.
- As possible keep 5 text Links to outbound pages.
<h1> Tags Only one h1 tag you can use in webpage.
<h2> Tags Do not use more than 3-4, up to 10 when you have more than 3000 words in your text.
Images - <img> Tags
<img> with ALT attribute and TITLE attribute.
<P> <ul> <ol> <blockquote> <em> <b> <i>
HTML and css Errors in the Source Code
Filesize HTML source code
Code / Text ratio
Text Rate should be higher than 25 %.
website speed is good when it took less time to load. Read about website speed click here.
make a sitemap for user html file and for bot xml file.
Canonical Tag / hreflang Tag
Use canonical tag for similar page or duplicate content.
Url: directory depth, dynamic parameters
Text and Phrases:
Word frequencies (max.30)
Frequencies of phrases with 2 words (max.30)
Frequencies of phrases with 3 words (max.30)
Frequencies of phrases with 4 words (max.30)
best seo on-page analysis tool click here