Top 5 tips for content optimization
- Write unique contentAlways write unique content for published on your site or blog. Check grammatical, punctuation, tense and plagiarism error.
- Use Keywords in contentUse keywords in your content and maintain frequencies of word phrases with one word, two words, three words and four words. Keep density is 3-7% for the major 2 or 3 keywords and 1-2% for minor keywords in your content.
- Schema microdata designIn html format use schema microdata and describe your topic for search engine.
Schema micro-data design
- Use Semantic tagFor user visibility and search engine use semantic tag in your content like <p> ,<b>, <i>, <u>,<em>,<ul><ol> .
- Information about author, publication, publish date and GEO_location.In your post always mention author name and social network link , publication name, publish date and GEO_location.